MadameNoire Featured Video

While private apologies for serious offenses like cheating are likely preferred past the party done incorrect in a human relationship, many celebrity men go the public apology route when they've been caught dogging out their wife and kids. (Whether people want to admit it or not, such disrespect in a spousal relationship that includes children compromises their future and doesn't set a good example of what marriage should be for them.)

public apology

Getty

Things get so bad, their fans feel such disappointment and the agony to mend their relationships becomes and then strong that they determine to publicly say, "My bad." Kevin Hart issued a public apology to his wife Eniko and his kids over the weekend, merely he's far from the first to practise so. Encounter a few other famous men who tried to clean up their messes by taking their apologies to the public.

Getty

Shawn Stockman

The Boyz 2 Men singer took to social media to apologize to his wife for stepping out, just besides put a lot of blame on his mistress equally opposed to focusing on his function in everything.

"I'm apologizing on record to my wife for my infidelity, almost me doing things exterior of the wedlock that I'm not supposed to be doing with people who I had no business organization dealing with," he said. "For them to be as cavalier every bit to exercise the things that they did to try to break my family unit apart. I'm apologizing on record to my family and to anyone else that I have injure."

public apology

WENN

Ginuwine

Before Ginuwine and Sole officially divorced, he addressed rumors in 2014 about their situation and made information technology articulate that their marital troubles were all on him.

"She has been a good wife and female parent and my poor choices and deportment over many years take atomic number 82 [sic] to this," he wrote on Instagram. "I am on a path of becoming a better man and part of that is taking responsibleness for my own choices and behavior in life, so that's what I'm doing past releasing this statement. I thank everyone who has been there for us through these trying times. Y'all are appreciated. God anoint."

public apology

Getty

Tiger Woods

The golf legend's career and life in general pretty much savage autonomously after information technology came out in 2009 that he cheated on ex-wife Elin Nordegren not but with one woman, but that he was in fact a serial cheater. There were rumors that he may have even slept with more than 100 women during their marriage.

He did a press briefing in 2010 and publicly apologized to Elin, his kids, his parents, his sponsors and fans for his actions.

"I have made you question who I am and how I have done the things I did," he said. "I am embarrassed that I accept put you in this position. For all that I have washed, I am and then lamentable. I have a lot to atone for."

The pair would go on to divorce in 2010.

public apology

WENN

Kobe Bryant

After being accused of sexually assaulting a young woman he claimed to have had consensual sex with in 2003, Kobe Bryant held a press conference, like Tiger Woods would afterward practice, to say he was sorry and declare his innocence.

"You're my backbone," he said as wife Vanessa sat next to him. "You're a blessing. You're a piece of my heart. You're the air I breathe. And you're the strongest person I know, and I'thou so deplorable for having to put yous through this and having to put our family through this."

Getty

Dwyane Wade

He didn't explicitly say "Sad" in front of the globe to Gabrielle Union afterward having a child on her during a crude patch in their relationship, only he did publicly acknowledge in 2014 that he almost lost her due to some dumb decisions.

"My #WCW my #beautifulblackqueen… My life mistakes gave me yous and my life mistakes almost fabricated me lose you," he wrote on Instagram, "but your love has conquered all and I hope to spend the residuum of my life with y'all…"

public apology

Getty

Chris Brown

Dark-brown, similar Jay Z, used his music to attempt and apologize for adulterous on ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran. In his remix to "Back to Sleep," he said sorry in his ain very interesting manner:

I just wanna tell you I'm sorry / For f–kin' effectually with Keisha and MaKayla / For all the Georgia peaches in Decatur / For all these b—hes in the elevator / I just desire you to love me / Yeah baby don't test me / You know I'll practice it / You want me to say your name daughter? / Okay, Karrueche

Getty

Waka Flocka

The rapper almost lost married woman Tammy Rivera over cheating, just he took to social media concluding summertime to put himself on blast for his behavior. It was the beginning of his attempts to get his family back (which would include apologies on Honey and Hip Hop Atlanta), and it worked.

"Sad for leading women on knowing I'm married #ManUpWaka" he wrote in one tweet. "I'm at fault for everything and and so is the motherf–kers pulling me back" he wrote in another.

public apology

(Photo by Pecker Pugliano/Getty Images)

Kwame Kilpatrick

The former Detroit mayor's situation was messy enough with the corruption scandal fastened to his proper name, so it didn't help when he got caught lying about an affair he had with Christine Beatty. She was Kilpatrick's onetime main of staff. In 2010, he told BlackAmericaWeb that he was lamentable for hurting his wife, his kids and the people of Detroit, and publicly apologized more than once.

"I understand what my position as mayor meant to our community, and I know my reckless beliefs disappointed people and, quite honestly, ripped apart a lot of people," he said. "My family unit and people's hopes were ripped apart. I want people to know how deplorable I am for letting them down."